Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. (I Corinthians 10:31)
Developing academic and spiritual excellence while ministering to a lost and hurting world.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, and is the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is only one God, who exists eternally in three persons %u2013 Father, Son, & Holy Spirit and who created the heavens and earth and all that is within them by the power of His spoken word. (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 1:1-3, John 10:30)
- We believe in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit, who indwells believers enabling them to live a Godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His substitutionary death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9) His physical resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead (Acts 1:11, Revelation 20:11-15, Revelation 22:12).
- We believe that man was created by God in His own image (Genesis 1:27), but was spiritually separated from God because of sin (Romans 3:23), and is incapable of being reconciled with God apart from the work of Christ on the cross (Romans 5:6).
- We believe that the Church is the body of born-again believers in fellowship with Christ and with fellow believers (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of rebirth by the Holy Spirit for salvation; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and only by God%u2019s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23;Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the physical resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved will rise to eternal life, and those that are lost to eternal punishment. (John 5:28-29; Matthew 25:46).